Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Coupon Bones

Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Coupon Bones

So, if you have attended our class you have learned about buying multiple papers to have multiple coupons for your stockpiling, but what do you do about the leftovers once you cut out what you want?

Well, I think I coined a phrase when I decided to call my leftovers "coupon bones." I suggest finding a friend to trade your coupon bones with. I would like to shout out to my buddy (and fellow couponer) Scott. Scott attended my very first class as a not-so-newbie couponer. Scott and I trade coupon bones each week, and I can't wait to see what he left in his wake of cutting-- and there are usually some great ones. Thanks Scott!

I challenge you to find a buddy to trade coupon bones with, and for you newcomers, it will be a great way to give yourself a few weeks to get the hang of things. Leave a post about what you expect to do with your coupon bones. Any other ideas for them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Site rocks!!!