Saturday, January 10, 2009

These are just a few of the great responses we've received from new Cheap Chicks
after attending our class:



"Bonnie, love the bag! Thanks so much for the class. My friends think I am nuts, but I love saving money."
- Carrie

"Hi Jen! Had a great time learning all the fun info in your class. I've had lots of friends ask me to tell them all about it. I told them they really need to take the class - the examples really are necessary in order to really "get it". I let them know that you two are the real deal and that the info is fantastic!"
- Tami


My favorite part was "the enthusiasm and the savings!"
-
Angela

My least favorite part was " it was too short."
- Jane


"I actually feel like I might be able to do this."
- Merideth


Jennifer,
Thanks to you and Bonnie. Went to Walgreens today and profited from the rewards system already. Came out of there saving a good amount and even getting an item free, plus a reward certificate for my next shopping visit. Thanks again to both of you. Hope to attend another meeting in the future.
- Meerah

My favorite part of the presentation was "the hints about individual stores."

- Marcella


My favorite part was "learning about Walgreens & CVS...
I never shop there."

- Jen H.