Friday, December 18, 2009

Throwing some good shopping tips your way

Hi All, Wow, our posts have been scarce. Sorry for that. But you are probably shopping as we are - for Christmas gifts and not paying too much attention to the groceries... Well, I'm here to bring you back just a bit.


Walgreen's


Friends and Family Sale Today. 15% off coupon HERE



This week at Meijer

There is nice Kellogg's Cereal Deal, Free milk WYB 5.

I purchased 5 Mini Wheat's at $2 a box, used this $1 off IP (found
HERE or press the coupons.com box on the left over there). I also had a $1off any Cereal Meijer CAT. In addition, I grabbed only the boxes with the dvd offers on the back (collect 5 tokens and receive a FREE DVD).

So, My total fo
r
5 boxes of cereal was $4 + a FREE Milk and a free DVD. NOT BAD!


Plus you could layer this with the Buy 3 Kellogg's, get $1.50 off your favorite store brand coffee. Which I would buy at $6 (or less) - $1 MQ and the $1.50 Kellogg's Q is coffee for $3.50



Also, Fiber One toaster pastries are on clearance for $1.71 - .50 MQ = .71 c ea.

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers, 3/$5 = $1.66 ea - .75MQ = .66c. ea.

M&M's candy (larger bags not sure exact size) 2/$2 - $1/2 MQ - $1/2 MMB = $1 ea.

Philly Cream Cheese, .99c - .50/2 MQ = .50c ea.

TOMORROW at Meijer, One Day Super Sale:

$5 off $50 Meijer Gift Cards, you know these are great.

$3 off Coupon (Saturday in-store flier) any item $14.97 and up (looks like a GM purchase only)

40 oz. pkg Meijer frozen boneless Chicken Breasts, $3.99

Chex Mix snacks, $1 - .50c MQ (and alson an IP HERE)= FREE

Looking at the upcoming coupons in this Sunday's paper, I don't think I will bother to get a paper (gasp, did I say that?). There don't seem to be any coups that are not available as IP's, so for the first time in a long while, I will pass. See what you think. If there's something I missed, let me know.

Have a great holiday!

No comments: