Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Recipe of the Week

Sending out a big thank you to Jen's mom, aka One Cheap Chick's Mom, who provided us with all of those delicious recipes in 09! I know I have really enjoyed them and I'm sure you have too.



Unfortunately, in all of the holiday hustle and bustle, I overlooked two yummy sounding recipes that she had sent to be posted for holiday parties. Now I'm sending her a big apology.


Luckily they weren't egg nog recipes!! These tempting appetizers are good all year round.



Now, a note from One Cheap Chick's Mom:





I am hostessing my family Christmas Party this year and instead of a "Gut-Busting" full meal I decided we would just make a meal on appetizers - my favorite part of any meal! Here are a couple of my favorites!






Happy Holidays to All! Happy Couponing and Saving!
- One Cheap Chick's Mom

No comments: