Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Once Upon a Child Sale

If you have children (or nieces and nephews), then I am sure you know of Once Upon a Child. There are several locations in Cincinnati and Dayton. Well, Saturday, January 31 is the date of their semi-annual sale. The store will be loaded with stickered clearance items, and they reduce in price as the day goes on. The items are currently 50% off the ticket price but on Saturday they are:

9-3 clearance items are 60% off

3-9 clearance items are 70% off



You have to be in the mood to hunt through racks and racks of clothing, but I have found Gymboree, Janie and Jack, Ralph Lauren, Polly Flanders and other name brand clothing for pennies on the dollar to the retail price-- and no more worn than if I had washed the item a few times at home myself. I suggest you visit the store and get on their mailing list, because they also sent me a $5/25 coupon. I am sure to spend $25 this weekend, as those .35 and .55 cent items add up.
It's automatic savings without a coupon-- twice as nice!

No comments: